Do-It-Yourself 2-in-1 Landscape Edging
One product, two looks. EasyFlex® 2-in-1 Landscape Edging allows you to select which border style to use for your DIY landscape project. Use the flat, straight edge for a traditional look with clean, crisp lines, or flip the edging over with the scallop design up for a decorative finished look. Also choose from a wood grain texture wall or a smooth edging wall in black, brown, or red. Either way, your garden or flower bed will have a clean edge to provide a barrier between your plants and grass or weeds.
Easily install EasyFlex® 2-in-1 Landscape Edging in three simple steps:
1) Score the ground along your garden or flower bed.
2) Insert the edging into the scored section and hammer anchoring stakes (included) into the ground every 4 feet.
3) Backfill the edging with your desired ground cover. 2.5 inches should be inserted into the ground to stabilize the edging adequately.
- Requires some digging for traditional buried edging installation to preferred height; moderate installation difficulty
- Anchoring stakes help hold edging in place
- Project kits include edging and 6 heavy-duty anchoring stakes
- Boxed coils are available in 20′ lengths
- Longer length coils minimize spliced connections between pieces and their compact form allows them to be shipped and handled easily and efficiently
- Manufactured in the USA from recycled polyethylene compound
- U.S. Patent No. D797,320 & Canadian Patent Pending
EasyFlex® 2-in-1 Landscape Edging 3.5” tall (1.5” above ground when installed), Wood grain texture or smooth
EasyFlex® 2-in-1 Landscape Edging 4.5” tall (2.5” above ground when installed), Wood grain texture or smooth
Color options: brown, red, black